LaserLyte® Trigger Tyme Pistol Compact Kit
LaserLyte® introduces the Trigger Tyme Compact Kit (LT-TTPC) for safe, realistic training anywhere. Used in conjunction with the included LaserLyte® LT-PRO, the Trigger Tyme Pistol Compact is perfect for all ages and experience levels. Approximately the size of an S&W® Shield™, the Trigger Tyme Pistol Compact is weighted and balanced to give the realistic “feel” of most semi-auto compact pistols. The approximate simulated 5.5 lb. trigger pull has a take-up and break-action like the real thing and the Trigger Tyme Pistol Compact is totally safe; it cannot accept or be fired with any ammunition. The compact training pistol fits perfectly in smaller sized hands, youths included, and is also a great training tool for adults practicing concealed carry techniques and tactics.
Simply insert the LaserLyte® LT-PRO in the muzzle and the sound activated switch will indicate the impact of the laser dot on any of the LaserLyte® Trainer Target Laser (TLB-1), the Reaction Tyme Target (TLB-RT) or the Laser Plinking Cans (TLB-BWC). The Trigger Tyme Pistol Compact with the LT-PRO inserted can be used to practicing drawing and reholstering from traditional or concealed carry holsters. It allows the user to practice and gain confidence in sight pictures, trigger control, accuracy and more. The LT-PRO can also be moved into any real pistol from .380 ACP to .45 ACP and will activate when the pistol fires the striker or hammer.
The Trigger Tyme Compact Pro Kit adds the convenience of an all-in-one system, but also saves over $30 if purchased separately. The LaserLyte® Trigger Tyme Pro Kit lets users train anywhere, anytime, perfecting their shooting skills without having to leave the comfort of one’s own home or spending countless dollars on training ammunition. MSRP: $129.95
The LaserLyte® Trigger Tyme™ Compact Pro Kit gets sport shooters and professionals on target faster, increasing accuracy and overall hits. For more information, visit www.laserlyte.com.
LaserLyte® LT-PRO Features and Specifications:
- Minimum 2-inch barrel required
- Fits calibers: 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, .38 SP, .380 Auto, .357 SIG, 10mm and .45 LC
- Near flush fitting to muzzle design
- Allows more advanced training scenarios
- Hammer or striker fired laser activation for 100 milliseconds
- Patented adjustment system
- Length: 2.1 inches
- Minimum diameter: .1 inch
- Maximum Diameter: .5 inch
- Run Time: 3,000 shots
- Batteries: 3 x 377
- Activation: Sound of striker or hammer
LaserLyte® LT-TTPC Features and Specifications:
- For use with the LaserLyte® LT-PRO and LaserLyte® Trainer targets: TLB-1 and TLB-RT, as well as LaserLyte® Plinker Cans: TLB-BWC
- Training pistol cannot accept or fire live ammunition
- Materials: High impact ABS plastic
- Weight: 10.50 ounces / 297 gr.
- Length: 6-inches/15.24 cm
- Height: 4.75-inches/12.06 cm