LaserLyte®, innovators in firearms laser technologies, including the bestselling LaserLyte® V4 laser (FSL-4) that fits on less than one-inch of a Picatinny rail in front of the trigger guard on any full size handgun, is proud to announce the new FSL-4T in tan glass filled nylon. The color is injection molded in the laser form and not painted on, unlike many pistol laser imitators on the market.
This laser is made with a durable 55% glass-filled nylon body for long-term durability with an inner aluminum core that keeps the laser accurate at all times. The new no-snag, contoured lines allow the user to quickly draw and re-holster without catching, and with less bulk, reduces printing in concealed carry situations. The new V4 Tan laser with its slimmer, smaller form, blends into the gun form yet is easily activated by the user at just a touch of the finger.
The V4 Tan laser is easily mounted on a one-inch or less Picatinny rail with a crossbar screw. An auto-off feature prevents accidental activation of the laser and prevents unnecessary battery depletion. The V4 Tan laser is ambidextrous.
The LaserLyte® V4 FSL-4T laser gets sport shooters and professionals on the target faster, increasing accuracy and overall hits. For more information, visit www.laserlyte.com.
LaserLyte® V4 Laser FSL-4T Specifications:
- Compatible Firearms: Handguns with at least one-inch Picatinny rail
- Power Output: 650NM, 5MW, Class IIIA
- Programmable: Dual mode, constant on and pulse mode.
- Body Housing: 55% Glass Filled Nylon for durability
- Interior Material: 6061 aluminum core for reliability
- Batteries: 4 x 392
- Battery Life: Actual usage 5 hours constant on, 10 hours pulse mode
- Body Color: Tan
- Weight: .75 ounces/0.021 kg
- Length: 1.11 inches/2.8 cm
- Width: 1.08 inches/ 2.74 cm
- Height: .76 inches/1.93 cm
- MSRP: $109.95